Sunday 29 May 2011

The Transformation Continues.....

As you can see, my back garden certainly has come a long way in 4 months!
From This (24th Jan 2011)


To This (May 2011)


It hasn't been easy either, for instance the constant excavation of the millions of pieces of glass and broken clay pots from beneath the ground is still...well...unbelievable! I mean you have to actually see it to believe it!
This was dug up from literally less than a metre square of ground...it filled the wheelbarrow!!


Now I know you can use this for drainage etc, and I'm all for recycling, but considering we have practically a mound of the stuff that could fill a small skip, I doubt I can reuse it all!!

I have to admit, I'm pretty bloody proud of what we have achieved in the last few months and I know that the next few months will be super busy too with all our veg, so I'm looking forward to the time when we can actually sit back and admire our work!

Mel
@Tikobear
@honestlyitseasy

No comments:

Post a Comment